How to enrol on preparatory course for qualifying examination for mainland guide permits

Hong Kong permanent residents with Chinese citizenship who wish to sit the qualifying examination for the mainland's tourist guide permits may take the training course tailored for the purpose and run by the Vocational Training Council (VTC). Please click here to browse the details and download the application form (Chinese version only) or contact the VTC on 3907-6600.

( 2009-12-28 )