Entry requirement for HKSAR passport holders to Canada by air

Starting from 15 March 2016, HKSAR passport holders who fly to or transit through Canada by air will require an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) prior to check-in for flight. Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed. Please visit the website of the Government of Canada at Canada.ca/eTA for details and for the online application.

( 2016-2-15 )