Latest situation on Covid-19 infection cases
- The Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health has set up a dedicated webpage to provide relevant information and health advice on Covid-19 as well as the details of the latest reported cases.
Protection for inbound visitors
- Inbound visitors may browse the “Advice for Travellers” section to learn about the protection for them. They may also browse the “List of Registered Shops” and “Shops whose Registration has been Cancelled”
List of Passenger Fuel Surcharges
- The public and travel agents may click the following to view the Passenger Fuel Surcharges collected by airlines:
List of operators and intending operators of study tours
- Schools or organisations intending to appoint travel agents to organise study tours on their behalf can refer to the “List of operators and intending operators of study tours” and contact the travel agents directly.
- For information about the import, export or transit of goods which are prohibited or controlled, please visit the Customs and Excise Department’s website.
Communicable diseases and travel health advice
- For updates on communicable diseases such as rubella in Japan, avian influenza and Ebola virus disease, please visit the Centre for Health Protection website.
- Travellers wishing to learn about latest news on health advice, please visit the Hong Kong Travellers’ Health Service website and the Travel Health Bulletin.
Recent decisions by TIC’s disciplinary committees
- Cases of Travel Agent Violations
- Revocations / Suspensions of Tourist Guide Passes
- Revocations / Suspensions of Tour Escort Passes
- Demerit Records of Registered Shops
- Suspensions / Revocations of Registered Shops
Outbound Travel Alert (OTA) System and Registration of Outbound Travel Information (ROTI)
- Hong Kong residents planning to travel overseas are advised to browse the Security Bureau’s OTA webpage and use the Hong Kong Immigration Department’s ROTI service to receive OTA updates and related information from the Government.
Immigration Department’s 24-hour helpline
- Hong Kong residents who need help when they are outside the city may call the 24-hour hotline of the Immigration Department’s Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Unit on (852)1868 or download the ImmD Mobile App to call the 1868 hotline using network data.
Visa-free Access for HKSAR Passports
- Travellers may visit the GovHK website for an updated list of countries/territories which have granted visa-free access to HKSAR passport holders.