Cultural and Heritage Sites Local Tour Incentive Scheme –Arrangement of Quota Conversion
Pursuant to the announcement on 5 October 2023 regarding the extension of the application deadline and enhancement measures for Cultural and Heritage Sites Local Tour Incentive Scheme (the Scheme), the final round of quota conversion is now open for application.
Details are as follows:
1. 2 Basic Level Quotas can be converted to 1 Advanced Level Quota; and
2. The quota conversion application is a one-off arrangement with no minimum quota limit (i.e. no minimum of 100 Basic Level Quotas for each application).
1. Licensed travel agents must submit an application online via TIC website (“Industry Subsidy and Incentive Schemes” → “Cultural and Heritage Sites Local Tour Incentive Scheme”) ;
2. Upon receipt of the completed application form, the TIC will notify applicants of the result of their applications and balance of the quotas via e-mail in 7 working days; and
3. All converted quotas are only applicable to eligible Advanced Level local tour departing on or before 31 December 2023.
1. This round of quota conversion application deadline is 15 December 2023. Licensed travel agents must submit the application to the TIC at least 7 working days before the departure of the eligible Advanced Level local tour and no later than 15 December 2023 (whichever is earlier). Late application will not be processed.
2. Each licensed travel agent can only submit ONE application before the deadline;
3. All Basic Level Quotas cannot be adjusted or reversed once converted;
4. All Advanced Level Quotas cannot be converted to Basic Level Quotas for the avoidance of doubt; and
5. For the enquiry about the balance of Basic Level Quotas, travel agents are required to email to [email protected] with the contact name, telephone number, travel agent name and license number.
For inquiry, please contact the TIC at 2969 8149.